- a PhD or equivalent work experience in domains like computer vision, machine learning, or mathematical image processing
- a publication record in computer vision at venues such as ECCV, ICCV, CVPR
- a deep understanding of computer vision as well as a strong dedication for mathematical modelling and in depth knowledge of the latest technical advances
- a strong programming background in Python and C++
- the ability to communicate results, challenges, and solutions successfully in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment
- the vision and hands-on mindset to make your ideas come to life in ZEISS products
Join us and shape the future!