- Code number: PCOUS-D-1618817341-E
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: Porsche Consulting, Inc.
Join Porsche Consulting, Inc .
We bring together people from different backgrounds and experiences and motivate them with a great power of conviction. Our aim is always to take our clients and ourselves further than expected. This is the only way to generate customer enthusiasm. We set the course and the example. What makes us unique is not only the Porsche brand, but also the ability to put well thought-out strategies effectively into practice. Our consultants start their careers by working on client projects. They work directly with the client’s employee to develop tailored solutions. In the process, they enjoy a high degree of creative freedom to shape new solutions and put them into practice.
Our core promise is “Strategic Vision. Smart Implementation.” The work you will do at Porsche Consulting will make an impact not only on a global scale, but also with one person at a time.
About Porsche Consulting’s Consumer Goods Practice
The rigors of global competition are especially evident in the consumer goods industry and retail. Hardly any other sector has undergone a greater increase in product diversification. Taking the food industry as an example, milk producers now have more than twice as many products as they did only five years ago. Companies are tempted to occupy small niches in order to continue growing. The key factor in competitive success is the ability to master this growth in real terms.
The retail sector is experiencing further radical changes. Consumers want to use different sales channels from a single supplier in parallel with seamless transitions between in-store, mail order, call center, online, and mobile apps. This requires realigning the requisite structures. Working together with manufacturers and retailers, Porsche Consulting unleashes hidden resources that enable suppliers to concentrate fully on their customers instead of on administrative matters. This strengthens their competitive edge – in large part by increasing customer satisfaction.
- Executes exciting project opportunities with some of the largest companies across the consumer packaged goods industry
- Drives the innovative problem solving and change management work streams during client engagements
- Analyzes current situation and underlying root causes
- Develops and implements project concepts and deliverables
- Supports the management and responsible parties of the project
- Serves as liaison to client management team and project team
- Supports business development by creating and presenting exceptional project proposals
- Provides ongoing project feedback and other development support to Porsche Consulting team members
- Supports the development of unparalleled Porsche Consulting concepts, methods and tools
- Graduate Degree with focus on Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Management and/or a related discipline from renowned institutions of higher education
- Hands on experience in Strategy, Operations or Organizational development
- High level of business acumen and consultative expertise
- 3 – 5 years of total professional experience in a consultancy and/or consumer packaged goods industry
- Second language fluency in German, Spanish, or French a plus
- Flexibility and willingness to travel up to 80%
- Strong desire to mentor and assist in the professional development of colleagues
About Porsche Consulting, Inc.
Porsche Consulting, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Porsche AG, guides internal and external clients toward operational excellence through a unique combination of proven strategies and comprehensive implementation. Our mission is to develop enthusiasm for change within our clients to help them realize lasting gains. As a leading consultancy for putting strategies into practice, we have a marked impact on the businesses we work with: measurable results, solutions in place with lasting effect, clients eager to own our approach. As consultants we think strategically and act pragmatically. We focus on people. This is how we generate competitive success.
Visit us at https://www.porsche-consulting.com/us-en/services/industry-expertise/consumer-goods-retail/
What We Offer:
- A lucrative compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, vision, and dental)
- Employee Savings Plan 401(k)
- Holidays, Sick Time & Vacation time
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Car Lease Program (PAL Program), Employee Discounts and Health Club
- Membership Discounts
Porsche is an equal opportunity employer and we take pride in our diversity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Porsche will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Porsche does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, ancestry, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, family and medical leave status, military status, criminal conviction history, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Porsche Consulting, Inc. (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Porsche Consulting, Inc. or an affiliated Porsche North America business may not be eligible for consideration.