P3 develops new business models, enable our customer to gain future sources of income and accompanies them in building up their skills.
P3 supports and empowers customer organizations to build robust structures to operate sustainably and grow in the future.
P3 provides end-to-end solutions in the field of security consulting and guarantees a seamless service and product rollout.
Ref.Nr. 3460 EN | Locations: Greenville (USA); Detroit (USA); Dallas (USA)
- You will conduct analyses and evaluations of the strategic positioning and business models of the target companies
- You will assess growth potentials and their technological requirements in the context of technical and commercial due diligence projects (TDD/CDD)
- You will be responsible for market screening to identify and select target companies in the M&A process
- You will develop strategic recommendations for our clients
- You are responsible for the project work in strategic and operative cost management in international companies
- You will be responsible for the development of the M&A/ Due Diligence topic area in P3
- You like to carefully analyze, review and evaluate business models, costs and companies? Us too!
- You have successfully completed your studies in industrial engineering, business administration or similar
- You have already gained initial work experience in consulting in the strategy department in the field of M&A or similar
- Ideally you have industry-specific experience (e.g. automotive, engineering, technology)
- You think conceptually, but can also implement and you are results-oriented, but always have the human being in mind
- You also meet the standard blah-blah: your English language skills are very good, you are a team player, but you can also work on your own, you can work with MS-Office, you are communicative, bring a high level of presentation skills, flexibility and a willingness to travel with you
- You are a US citizen, Permanent Resident or have a valid H1-B
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential
- You can get healthcare, life insurance, dental & vision, 401(k) matching
- You have career opportunities in a fast-growing company and work in small, efficient project teams