P3 develops new business models, enable our customer to gain future sources of income and accompanies them in building up their skills.
P3 supports and empowers customer organizations to build robust structures to operate sustainably and grow in the future.
P3 provides end-to-end solutions in the field of security consulting and guarantees a seamless service and product rollout.
Ref.Nr. 3462 EN | Locations: Greenville (USA); Detroit (USA); Dallas (USA)
- You will work in projects related to the topic "charging of electric vehicles"
- You will analyze and evaluate current charging trends, especially with an eye to vehicle and network development, from home charging solutions to multinational rapid charging networks
- You will consult customers from the automotive and supplier industry as well as energy suppliers in a highly dynamic market environment
- You will develop and optimize charging solutions both from a hardware and IT backend point of view
- You will develop concepts, prepare plans and manage the rollout of technical and business solutions relating to the charging infrastructure for electric vehicles
- You will develop the "charging" topic at P3 and actively participate in the P3 network
- You are not only enthusiastic about electric vehicles, but also about the future charging infrastructure? Us too!
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of (business) engineering, preferably with a focus on electrical engineering, IT, mechanical engineering or similar
- You think conceptually, you can also implement, you are result-oriented and have the human being in mind
- You describe yourself as a pragmatic doer with digital competence
- You are up to being a brand ambassador for P3
- You also meet the standard blah-blah: your German and English language skills are very good, you are a team player, but you can also work well on your own, you are communicative and bring a high level of presentation skills, flexibility, and a willingness to travel with you
- You are a US citizen, Permanent Resident or have a valid H1-B
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential
- You can get healthcare, life insurance, dental & vision, 401(k) matching
- You have career opportunities in a fast-growing company and work in small, efficient project teams