Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that’s focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues!
The Customer Account Manager is responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with our customer base. As a Customer Account Manager, you are a competitive inside sales representative that thrives in quick sales cycle environments. You will be responsible for generating qualified sales leads and building a pipeline in support of the sales team. You will play a fundamental role in achieving customer acquisition and managing and sustaining relationships with customers.
This position reports to the Business Sales Manager and will be a key team player supporting the success of the commercial sales organization. This is an excellent opportunity for a competitive, highly driven, self-starting individual interested in adding value, learning, and growing with the organization. We are seeking a high energy Customer Account Manager who possesses a strong drive for results.
- Works closely with the Business Manager and Sales team to develop and execute a strategic plan to rapidly grow the contract inspection business.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate channels
- Expand current customer relationships and expand opportunities within those relationships
- Generate and qualify new meetings for Metrology Services Sales Managers and other sales channels
- Work collaboratively with sales administration to develop market entry and growth strategies
- Enter, update and maintain CRM information concerning leads, prospects, and opportunities
- Accurately forecast and manage the sales funnel by tracking all customer interactions and opportunity updates
- Set up lunch and learn activities at respective locations
- Deliver technical presentations
- Staff trade shows and gather leads
- B.A/B.S. degree in Business, Entrepreneurship, Marketing or Sales preferred. Alternate BA or BS considered.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working in business or sales environments.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure sales environment.
- Must be a self-starter and demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Be a team player across organization.
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Proven track record of successful sales experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and eagerness to be a part of a high-performance, fast growing segment of Carl Zeiss Industrial Metrology, LLC.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.