- Continuous contact with customers, handling/processing customer orders and requests.
- Daily contact with the production and the warehouse.
- Scheduling order confirmations and deliveries according to the orders
- Production overview and ensuring fulfillments of customers demands.
- Handling complaints.
- Tracking production volume and monitoring customer demand patterns and purchasing trends.
- Compliance with relevant instructions and regulations.
- University degree in the field of Logistics, Economics or other related area
- 1-3 year experience in customer service
- Language knowledge: fluent communication skills in English and Hungarian (German is advantage)
- Open minded, team player attitude
- Focus on deadlines
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
What do we offer:
- Long-term career opportunities at a multinational company, competitive salary package
The ContiTech business area focuses on smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber and develops digital and intelligent solutions in future-oriented sectors. In doing so, ContiTech draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services. The products, systems and solutions developed by ContiTech are used both in the automotive industry as well as in railway engineering, machine and plant construction, mining, agriculture and other important sectors of the future.
Mehr Jobangebote von Continental AG
Weitere Angebote in der Connecticum Jobbörse