The Customer Order Specialist acts as a primary contact for all communications relating to orders and shipments of CZMI products for the Global customers in his/her assigned territory. The Customer Order Specialist is responsible for managing all orders in his/her assigned territory from time of order receipt/order booking to complete and timely shipment and invoicing. The Customer Order Specialist is responsible for managing open backlog, back-orders and authorized returns and replacements; this includes coordination of required actions with internal teams as well as escalations.
• Validate and book orders to ensure correct product configuration, accuracy of pricing and discounts, regulatory requirements as well as validation of requested delivery dates and scheduling; provide status of open orders and shipments to the customer.
• Monitor orders and work with production control, shipping and logistics to acquire needed product information for shipment. Review scheduled ship dates to reflect changes in customer’s delivery requirements. Review backlog and update or escalate accordingly.
• Provide order status reports as required. Adhere to month-end cut-off schedules.
• Process orders, returns, exchanges, cancellations, and price adjustments in accordance with established work instructions and procedures.
• Prepare documentation for international shipments as needed in coordination with international traffic team.
• Prepare Letter of Credit documentation as required.
• Provide back-up to other team members as required
• Requires three (3) years of related experience in Order Administration; international order experience highly desirable
• Ability to respond to inquiries and/or complaints from customers and regulatory agencies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with SAP ERP and CRM highly preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products and MS Outlook or similar software applications
• Experience with international shipping guidelines and terminology
• Teamwork skills and ability to work effectively in group situations
• Strong interpersonal skills to develop rapport and trust with clients and co-workers
• Letter of Credit experiences and familiarity with export documentation preferred
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.