- Code number: PFSF-P-1591689498-E
- Entry level: Internship
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: Porsche Financial Services Inc.
Assist with daily workload and analysis of various reporting and operational activities within the scope of Porsche, Bentley, Lamborghini and Bugatti Vehicle and Customer Remarketing processes as well as support with Internal and External Audits and compliance requirements. Assist with conducting internal audit activities (preventative and detective controls). Assist in special projects as directed by the Manager, Remarketing related to process improvement and automation.
- Perform data entry and maintenance for the Bentley and Lamborghini portfolio, including but not limited to, data entry, updating formulas (e.g., vlookup, if/and Statement(s), conditional formatting, index match formula(s), pivot tables, etc.) or troubleshooting problems within the SQL database.
- Conduct feasibility analysis as it relates to sales support programs.
- Perform, streamline and develop new audits and detective controls as business needs evolve.
- Assist management with preparation of the monthly vehicle remarketing reporting in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Create and maintain internally required technical documents as it pertains to the Bentley and Lamborghini processes and procedures.
- Prepare vehicle sale invoices and ensure prompt delivery to the purchasing dealerships.
- Input vehicle inspection requests as it relates to Bentley and Lamborghini vehicles.
- Assess current processes to identify gaps and potential automation opportunities.
- Design and produce reporting metrics to measure efficiency and effectiveness of customer remarketing back office processes.
- Support oversight of work instructions and maintain formal procedure documents (e.g., process flow maps) and document processes and projects.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Education, formal training, experience, specialized knowledge, and special skills.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Computer Science strongly preferred.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week for a duration of a minimum of six months or longer.
- Ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision is required.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint) are required.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and VBA is a definite plus. Aptitude and willingness to work with new software is necessary.
- Minor travelling is required for Bentley and Lamborghini auction sales.
- Strong orientation to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills required.
This internship is anticipated to begin in Fall 2020