At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Work in a small and agile integrated strategy and IT team in a startup-like, fast-paced environment
- Manage end-to-end responsibilities from requirement definition, data processing to reporting and visualization
- Translate business needs into technical requirements
- Develop & maintain data pipelines and set up data ontology
- Develop dashboards and applications with no-code / low-code application tools
- Provide in-depth analysis and develop presentations to Industrials Leadership Teams on market, financial, customer and portfolio data
- Contribute to ad-hoc strategic projects