Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, take charge of your future and join our local Manufacturing Sciences and our global Data Analytics team as a Data Scientist (all genders) in Oranienburg.
As Global Manufacturing and Supply and Global Quality (GMSGQ) we are on a mission to enhance performance through Advanced Analytics - Big Data. We want to achieve this by applying Advanced Analytics to optimize process performance (e.g. yield, energy, throughput, quality) through advanced non-linear process modeling and parameter optimization (Machine Learning) and creating non obvious insights through descriptive models or predict unusual events.
Your primary accountabilities:
· Gathering and identifying local data analytics initiatives, possibilities and requests in collaboration with the local IT and the global GMSGQ data analytics team
· Local implementation of GMSGQ data analytics roadmap initiatives
· Owning, managing and driving local data analytics initiatives, such as Predictive Maintenance, Down Time Analysis and respective database management
· Driving local process monitoring and improvement in collaboration with the global GMSGQ data analytics team (e.g. descriptive statistics and visualization, statistical process control, and out-of-the-box-tools)
· Executing respective reporting in collaboration with global GMSGQ data analytics (e.g. automated daily, monthly, and annual stability analysis targets)
· Supporting and participating in the global GMSGQ data analytics community
· Bachelor of Science or postgraduate degree in e.g. Engineering, IT, Mathematics or Physics with a focus on e.g. Control Theory/Statistics/Mechatronics, Information/Operation, or Innovation Management
· Expertise and experience in Digital/Big Data Analytics/AI/Machine Learning:
o Expertise in Signal Processing, Control Systems, and Mechatronics
o Experience in Machine Learning algorithms (CNN, SVM, LSTM etc.)
o Respective programming knowledge of Python/R and SQL expertise
· Expertise in Database/System design:
o Develop and maintain ETL processing pipelines for batch and near-real time data as well as analytical/machine learning workflows
o Experience with AWS cloud data architectures
· Experience in SAP master data management:
o Clean master data for implementation of SAP APO optimization algorithms
o Optimize of planning across site: production, supply chain, packaging
· Capabilities to translate business needs into data analytics concepts and the other way
· High level project management skills including the ability to interface with international stakeholders and to connect data analytics experts of academia and industry
· Fluent written and spoken English mandatory
Start your daily work in a friendly, diverse and open-minded environment. You can spend your lunch break together with your colleagues in our own canteen or outside surrounding the green nature of our plant. After work you can use our company health program to do sports or relax.
An attractive Compensation/Benefits package and excellent development opportunities in a global pharmaceutical company make Takeda one of Germany’s most sought-after employers.
Our plant is located in the Greater Berlin area. Public transport will take you from central Berlin to Oranienburg in approx. 30-45 minutes.
Berufsbegleitendes Studium zum Master of Science Big Data & Business
adesso AG | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Nürnberg
Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Sankt Augustin
Basis Softwareentwickler (m/
Altran GmbH & Co. KG | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Stuttgart
Junior Developer (f/
SAP AG | Junior Professional | Walldorf
Young Professional: Projekt Manager "IT & Digital" (d/
Tata Consultancy Services Deutschland GmbH | Junior Professional | Düsseldorf, Frankfurt am Main, München
Berater Digital Transformation Budapest (m/
Detecon International GmbH | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Köln