- Code number: PCO-D-1590583344-E
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Berlin, Bietigheim-Bissingen, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, München, Stuttgart
- Organization: Porsche Consulting GmbH
Would you like to work on data-driven solutions as a member of committed teams within national and international contexts? Do you enjoy developing durable solutions that generate a direct impact for our customers in collaboration with a diverse set of consultants and data experts? We are looking for dedicated candidates (m/f/d) with experience in the area of AI & Data Analytics for our Data Analytics Consulting Team.
The following topics are of specific interest:
- Development and implementation of data analytics & artificial intelligence use cases in the mobility, industrial goods, services and/or consumer goods sectors
- Application of advanced data science methods (data modeling, analysis and visualization) for processing real world data in a business context
- Enhance business impact through the use of data analysis and support for decision makers
- Development of creative concepts from problem to implementation (e.g. in the areas of stability analyses, predictions, scenario modeling and causal analyses)
- Active collaboration in the strategic development of our data analytics team
- Major in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), ideally including MBA or doctorate
- 2+ years of professional experience developing solutions to business problems with advanced analytics
- Demonstrable expertise in the areas of analytical methods and technologies (e.g. machine learning, optimization, operations research and predictive modeling) and selected frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit-learn)
- Expertise in mixed integer optimization and/or natural language processing is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in data management and analytics platforms/programming (e.g. SQL, R, Python, Tableau)
- Willingness to travel (traveling domestic and abroad)
- Excellent command of English and German, where additional language skills are a distinct advantage
We think strategically and act pragmatically. True to this brand promise, our consultants effectively implement tailored concepts for more than 200 clients a year. Established in 1994, today Porsche Consulting GmbH is ranked as one of the top management consultancies in Germany with branches in Munich, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt, Paris, Milan, Sao Paulo, Atlanta and Shanghai. More than 650 passionate consultants and business service professionals help our clients – from large and medium-sized companies to multinational corporations – achieve measurable results and are enthusiastic about change. They represent us. They make us proud.
Further information is available here: www.porsche-consulting.de
- Induction – three-week training phase (warm-up) and mentoring program in the first six months
- Development – regular perspective feedback discussions and two training weeks per year
- Atmosphere – team events, such as e.g. skiing, Porsche driving experiences or the Porsche Consulting weekend is an annual highlight
- Flexibility – free selection the office location, home office days and sabbaticals
- Added benefits – diverse and multicultural environment, support for doctorates and MBA programs as well as Porsche/VW leasing
Exclusive insights into the work of Porsche Consulting can also be found on our Jobs & Career profiles on social networks:
Please complete our online application form in full and attach your application documents (cover letter, CV, references) at the end. Please enter your salary requirement and desired location.
Further information about joining Porsche Consulting is available on our website:
Any questions on your application for Porsche Consulting? Our HR team is available to answer your questions from Monday to Friday between 3 pm and 7 pm on 0711 / 911 - 1 21 57.