Dealing directly with the customer and working closely with other members of the development team which includes suppliers and representatives of the customer
Design and development of vehicle diagnostic strategies in accordance with designs agreed with the customer
In-depth understanding of general requirements for a diagnostic system e.g. concepts such as vehicle electrical system diagnosis; understanding of vehicle electrical wiring diagrams; Electrical fault finding and diagnosis; ECU input / output control
To work closely in association with customer teams to determine requirements, testing and sign off of diagnostic content
Collection, analysis and evaluation of requirements in the context of CAN diagnostic systems, e.g. DTC /adaption / routine control. Skilled use of ODIS, iDEX, CP-Tool, KPM, System42, Processweb
Create ZDC, diagnostic protocols
- Engineering degree in automotive, electric, mechanical, communications engineering or similar
- More than 5-year’s Work experience in the (automotive) electronic or interior industry or similar
- Familiarity with principles and methodologies of diagnostic development integration testing
- Strong knowledge in ZDC creation, Diagnostic protocol, Diagnostic application e.g. DTC /adaption / routine control. Skilled use of ODIS, iDEX, CP-Tool, KPM, System42, Processweb
- Must be experienced with computer software tools like Microsoft Windows, Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.
- Knowledge in project management (time management / planning / monitoring)
- Chinese as mother tongue and fluent English, good German is a plus
- Good interpersonal skill and team spirit
- Driver license C1, 3+ years driving experience is preferred
You will be working in a highly motivated team on demanding and trend-setting assignments with a great deal of scope for your ideas. Our qualification programme promotes your professional and personal development. All of that offered in a modern, attractive working environment with a constantly growing, globally operating successful company.
Application and contact person
Become part of our team – we look forward to meeting you! Please use the online form on our website for your application.
For any further questions please, do not hesitate to contact Ms. Lu Tian: email@example.com
IAV offers a range of services that is second to none – including the career opportunities for our employees. At IAV you will work on demanding and future-oriented assignments with a lot of scope for your ideas. Through focused training and promotion we offer the very best prospects for your individual professional development. Along with attractive conditions, including compensation based on our company wage agreement.
* We welcome people of every race, gender, and age group.
Bereits seit Anfang der 90iger Jahren stemmen wir Projekte im Reich der Mitte. Mit einem eigenen Standort ist IAV seit mehr als 15 Jahren in der größten Stadt Chinas vertreten.
Wir befähigen unsere Mitarbeiter, anspruchsvolle und abwechslungsreiche Aufgaben anzupacken und wollen, dass sie ihre berufliche Entwicklung als Bereicherung erleben. Zugleich liegt uns am Herzen, dass Sie die nötige Zeit und Flexibilität finden, um sich privat zu verwirklichen.