Embedded Software Developer VNI (Iasi)
Embedded Software Developer VNI (Iasi)
If you are oriented towards innovation, now you have the chance to make a career out of it. We want to build the future vehicles and we want you along with us!
Do you want to be an Embedded Software Developer for Vehicle Networking and Information ?
These should spark your interest:
• Join the team in IASI and you will participate to the development of an extensive range of products (from Integrated Body Controllers to Sunroof Electronics, from Door Control Units to innovative light control electronics) for premium car manufacturers.
• As a part of SW team you will develop highly sophisticated solutions for creative projects, you will integrate software components from a large number of 3rd party suppliers or develop new applications for our projects.
• In order to reach the greatest results, you will collaborate with a strong international team. In the end you will be able to see your results being integrated in the vehicles driven on streets.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services.
By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
• Have knowledge of C and on embedded systems fundamentals (memory access, timing constraints, inputs/outputs);
• Have the ability to make trade off analysis between processing times, memory requirements and power consumption during code development;
• Own a good logic and problem solving skills;
• Are able to work in a challenging environment;
• Are an English Independent user;
• Own a positive attitude and optimism, plus a big smile.
[Would be a plus]
•Knowledge of debugging technique and ability of using hardware equipment;
•Familiar with different types of microcontrollers (Renesas RH850/RL78, Freescale MPC5xxx);
•Basic knowledge about production processes for electronic devices;
•Basic knowledge of automotive standards and automotive experience;
•Experience with version control tools and change management methods;
•Knowledge on any of the AUTOSAR stacks or RTE;
At Vehicle Network & Information, we make individual mobility more comfortable, reliable, connected and safer. Adding new value via our dedicated people is our driving force. We are the leading system integrator and provider of VNI functions.
• Flexible working time;
• 4 days per month home office;
• Competitive salaries & benefits;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period
• Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Interior division bundles all activities that are dealing with information management in and beyond vehicles, i.e. the presentation, exchange, and administration of information. Our vision "Always On" understands the networked vehicle of the future as a partner that supports the vehicle occupants with user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent solutions. These come from the fields of connectivity, human-machine interface, and systems integration.
Mehr Jobangebote von Continental AG
Weitere Angebote in der Connecticum Jobbörse