Are you excited to help us earn customer trust through delivery excellence & implementation of security practices? Do you enjoy driving global initiatives within a fast-paced Professional Services organization?
AWS Professional Services is looking for a passionate Security Project Manager to join the Engagement Security team in EMEA. At AWS Security is job zero. Our team is responsible with driving the internal security operations for customer engagements and the continuous improvement of how we deliver security outcomes to our customers.
In this role, you will directly support the EMEA Security Engagement Leader to run the security operations program by owning the project management activities related to the daily operational security tasks. You will follow up on identified security risks, support the efficient execution of project plans and maintain the security metrics & reports hygiene.
We are looking for someone with a structured, analytical and problem-solving mind-set who can easily switch between technical and business topics and learn quickly how to dive deep into complex scenarios to find effective and scalable solutions that drive results even in the face of ambiguity and imperfect knowledge.
Ideally you have been working in a security operations environment and have managed technical projects. You are also someone who is passionate about security and you always insist on the highest standards of the work you deliver for our customers.
What you will do
· Support the consistent and efficient execution of security project plans
· Perform projects security assessments
· Follow up with business and technical teams to resolve issues and close open tasks
· Build & maintain security project metrics, reports, analyses and dashboards
· Drive adoption of security best practices for our field delivery teams
· Work with our AWS customers to address their security needs and operate their business securely
· 1+ years of hands-on experience working in a security operations environment
· 1+ years of Project Management experience
· Hands-on knowledge of information security technologies such as security design review, threat modeling, risk analysis, and software testing techniques; and experience driving application security and secure software development lifecycle programs
· Ability to understand complex application data flows and bridge the gap between technical and business app requirements.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science required, or equivalent experience
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced evolving environment and deliver results
· Excellent written and oral communication involving business and technical audiences
· Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills. Previous experience using data and analytics to make informed decisions
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
· A strong bias for action with proven ability to handle a high volume of high-stress, time-sensitive tasks by prioritizing multiple projects regardless of constant changes in a dynamic environment
· Possess an extraordinary level of attention to detail and will catch things others may miss
· Certifications: Project Management, Security Certification, AWS Certification