- a university degree and proven expertise in state-of-the-art machine learning techniques like multi-modal deep learning, autoML, or reinforcement learning - a PhD would be a plus
- a deep understanding of statistics and machine learning as well as best practices in model development and deployment
- a strong programming background in Python or C++ and familiarity with software development best practices and toolkits such as TensorFlow or pytorch
- a very good overview of latest research and industry trends as well as the ability to understand customer needs and to solve real-world problems
- strong communication and presentation skills
- the vision and hands-on mindset to make your ideas come to life in ZEISS products
Join us and shape the future!