As an Expert of Battery Cell (m/f) you will work on variety of technical topics in battery cell development and bring your expertise to ensure the alignment between supplier’s activities and customer’s requirement. Your tasks will involve in particular:
- Responsibility to bring local suppliers to better understand OEM development process and engineering principles
- Provide technical advice on construction, simulation, technical review, testing and verification according to national standards, industry standards and OEM development principles and process
- Organization of onsite development status workshop and lessons learned at the suppliers side
- Review of design concepts in different Stages (A/B/C samples)
- Review of mechanical & thermal simulations from suppliers
- Ensuring supplier’s documentation quality for technical release
- Implementation of change management standards and requirements at supplier plants, production sites
- General supporting tasks on request, regarding design topics
- Review and supporting test results analysis
- Supporting of supplier FMEA review
- Cell test report review with having experience in cell testing, familiar with Cell LAH, Supplier test list and Level release checklist.
- Cell drawing (2D&3D) review, with having experience in CAD software
- Expert knowledge of OEM development process to develop automotive cells after construction principles after global standards
- Deep understanding of cell chemistry, production process, cell construction and verification
- Deep technical knowledge of battery technology
- Deep knowledge of the Chinese battery market
- High flexibility and able to work under pressure
- At least 3 years of working experience in the NEV automotive business
- Fluent in English and Chinese, knowledge of German language is a plus
- MS office, Visio
You will be working in a highly motivated team on demanding and trend-setting assignments with a great deal of scope for your ideas. Our qualification programme promotes your professional and personal development. All of that offered in a modern, attractive working environment with a constantly growing, globally operating successful company.
Application and contact person
Become part of our team – we look forward to meeting you! Please use the online form on our website for your application.
For any further questions please, do not hesitate to contact Ms Tian: firstname.lastname@example.org
IAV offers a range of services that is second to none – including the career opportunities for our employees. At IAV you will work on demanding and future-oriented assignments with a lot of scope for your ideas. Through focused training and promotion we offer the very best prospects for your individual professional development. Along with attractive conditions, including compensation based on our company wage agreement.
* We welcome people of every race, gender, and age group.
In der Hauptstadt der Volksrepublik befindet sich unser zweiter Standort im Reich der Mitte. Die Millionenmetropole ist das politische und kulturelle Zentrum des Landes.
Wir befähigen unsere Mitarbeiter, anspruchsvolle und abwechslungsreiche Aufgaben anzupacken und wollen, dass sie ihre berufliche Entwicklung als Bereicherung erleben. Zugleich liegt uns am Herzen, dass Sie die nötige Zeit und Flexibilität finden, um sich privat zu verwirklichen.