We are seeking a Field Service Technician to learn, develop and execute the basic necessary skills required to perform the job of a ZEISS Service Technician. Service Technicians install, troubleshoot and repair ZEISS Industrial Quality Solutions equipment onsite at our Customers Locations.
- Demonstrate customer service skills and knowledge with a high level of passion and dedication.
- Demonstrate strong and efficient ability to learn a skill on entry class Coordinate Measuring Machines utilizing mechanical and electronic aptitude.
- Perform necessary administrative paperwork in complete and accurate manner.
- Solutions oriented with ability to work independently in a high pressure, fast paced and innovative environment.
- Travel requirement is 80-100% including international as needed.
- AS/BS in Electronics, Industrial Mechanics or training and experience from Military Technical School OR 4 years of related experience is required.
- Previous experience installing, troubleshooting industrial electronics, machines or computer systems preferred.
- Microsoft operating system knowledge is required.
- Previous Coordinate Measuring Machine installation and troubleshooting experience is preferred however not required.
- Excellent communication and customer service aptitude is required.
- Capable of unassisted physical lift of one article weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Able and willing to work minimum of 50 hours per work week.
- Ability to work in a high production shop floor environment.
- Valid Driver License required.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.