The Fixtures Technician is responsible for leading, troubleshooting, and resolving issues on-site of fixture systems installation. The Fixtures Technician is the front-line face to the customer to commission fixture equipment.
- Lead the completion of fixtures installation and demonstrations at customer facilities
- Assemble fixtures based on CAD files and Print Changes
- Travel to customer plants where the fixtures will be used to review measuring results and assist in training/usage
- Install Fixture Modification Kits at customer sites according to Engineering Changes and recertify fixtures
- Two years of technical college or equivalent experience in the field.
- Verbal and written communication skills with an ability to create concise technical reports.
- Mechanical detailing - reading blueprints, CAD Drawings, etc..
- Excellent computer skill, including proficiency in MS Office.
- Mechanical inclinations and skills preferred.
- Programming and CAD skills desired
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.