Amazon Freight - Amazon's newly launched external facing freight service - is hiring for Account Executive Roles...join us in building the next big thing at Amazon.
Amazon Freight is a start-up team within Amazon Transportation Services in Europe, which is responsible for many of Amazon’s best-in-class logistics and transportation operations. Amazon Freight allows Shippers to use Amazon’s transportation network to transport products in bulk across Europe. This is an innovative technology-driven solution for the shipping needs of small and large businesses and is scaling rapidly as an offering.
We are looking to hire Munich based Account Executive positions as part of our recently built Business Development Team. This person will be responsible for recruiting Shippers onto the program, owning and growing Shipper engagements, and ensuring a great Shipper experience. The successful candidate will be results driven, highly analytical, Customer obsessed, and ready to roll up the sleeves to grow this business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Recruit shippers onto the program and achieve sales and volume goals with best-in-class service
- Nurture and grow engagements with existing Shippers
- Be the voice of the Customer (shipper) to guide product development and iterations
- Lead new projects and initiatives to solve Customer pain points and improve Shipper experience
- Explore industry trends to identify new business opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university
- Strong people skills and ability to influence others
- Strong quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial, self-sufficient and able to operate in a fluid, ambiguous environment
- Ability to communicate across all levels of management
- Fluency in German and English
- Prior experience working in a sales or supply-chain role
- Proficiency in other EU languages is a plus