We are looking for people who are keen to try something new.
This role is responsible for professional education of global surgical and refractive business sectors. This is a highly visible position that will be interfacing with many internal employees, healthcare professionals, and key vendor partners in ophthalmology.
- develop annual strategy for global REF & SUR professional education efforts; continue alignment with critical business functions including Marketing, Product Management
- develop education curriculums and consistent learning objectives/clinical messaging hierarchies across SUR and REF business sectors, to ensure alignment with global efforts
- manage and coordinate annual professional education and engagement plans for global REF & SUR business sectors
- oversee evaluation and outcomes analysis of education programs consistently in tactic-by-tactic efforts as well as annual business impact; work with Professional Education team and vendors to develop high-quality and objective per-formance delivered to management in a timely manner; develop measurements to ensure the achievement of organizational goals and performance benchmarks
- manage allocated budget for global SUR and REF professional education: IO & cost center, and allocate to regions according to priorities and needs
- supervise and develop regional professional education team: APAC, Americas, EMEA and provide guidance and oversight
- collaborate with global Post Approval Studies team for appropriate engagement and utilization of data with various KOLs and institutions
- develop strong partnerships with industry medical education providers that align with targeted customer populations; work to manage appropriate Zeiss support of joint efforts
- refine and implement strategic goals and undergo regular evaluation of current programs to confirm that the needs of current and potential customers are being met and that programs and service offerings align with division and business sector strategic goals
- facilitate collaboration, best practices, and cooperation across programs and across necessary departments within SUR, REF, ODX
- collaborate with the upstream and downstream Marketing teams of SUR and REF (global and by SSC as necessary) to align clinical messaging hierarchies and provide visibility of initiatives
- build strong relationship with KOLs, medical community, including teaching institutions and related healthcare professionals focused on identifying needs and providing solutions as pertaining to the Zeiss mission
- a bachelors degree, advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years experience in healthcare marketing or education, OPT industry preferred
- experience working with key opinion leaders, preferably in OPT industry
- team leadership experience and the ability to empower your team
- highly motivated, strategic, and results-oriented individual with strong business understanding to align with overall organizational goals
- the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- excellent written and verbal skills; PowerPoint and Excel expertise required
- embracing of core ZEISS mission and those of Medical Affairs & Professional Education
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.