You will manage operational topics in alignment with the relevant RA and SCM teams to ensure our products achieve optimum competitivity in the all your markets.
- Entrepreneurship, capacity to evaluate then implement a direct operation strategy
- Strong negotiation skills applicable for yearly distributorship contracts as well as monthly sales campaign
- Application and training of the sales teams of selected sales method through role play and presentations
- Implementation and monitoring of SalesForce.com CRM to all local sales teams.
- Lead product launches, marketing campaigns and events
- Responsible for new product introduction / launch execution, initiating and monitoring
- Monitor market trends and intelligence including competition, macroeconomics, & the regulatory environment
- Reporting of KPIs and cockpit charts to Regional and Global Management on monthly basis
- Regulatory Approval assessment and co-ordination with local, regional and global teams
- Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- Optometrist qualification is great plus
- 8-10 years years of relevant work experience in marketing, preferably in the optical, health care industry
- Related technical background preferred
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.