The Digital Innovation Partners unit based in Munich, Oberkochen and Jena is realizing cutting-edge and customer-centric digital solutions jointly with the ZEISS business units.
- At least 5+ years of professional experience in leading interdisciplinary teams
- A proven strength to guide/inspire/motivate design and engineering teams to arrive at brand shaping, conceptually sound and dynamic customer experiences
- You have experience in designing/implementing for front-end web technologies (e.g. React, Angular, Responsive Design, etc.) and content management platforms (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager, etc.)
- Master’s degree in Interaction Design, Fine Arts, Graphic Design – or an equivalent work experience
- Great confidence in verbal, written and visual presentations in English and German. Comfortable to communicate the value of design within a design and business context
- You are passionate about further developing a great team – and enjoy working in an interdisciplinary, agile environment
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.