Looking for the next step of your career? Do you want to be part of a cross boarder team?
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in Northern Europe. The energy market is in transition, from large scale power plant energy production to newer forms of energy: sustainable and locally generated. We need your talent to make this happen!
For our Integration Team, part of Vattenfall IT, we are now looking for an ambitious
The location for this position is flexible (Hamburg, Amsterdam, Katowice or Stockholm).
Your job as Integration DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
- Develop Integration Solutions that connect our application landscape
- Be part of a virtual cross boarder team from Sweden, Netherlands, Germany and Poland in one of the leading energy companies across Europe
- Work in a connected environment with all Vattenfall business units and contribute to our goal to become fossil free within one generation
Are you triggered?
Your profile as Integration DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
- Academic degree, preferably in IT, Computer Science, Information Management or other relevant field
- Job experience in DevOps environments working with .Net/XML/XSLT and automation processes
- You have been working with Microsoft Azure, BizTalk, Apache Kafka or SSIS
- Knowledge about CI/CD technologies
- You are pro-active and should be able to take self-initiatives
- You are analytical, structured and a problem solver
- You are service and customer minded, like to work in an international set-up and are willing to help others
- You are fluent in English and the local language (German, Dutch, Swedish or Polish)
It would be beneficial to have basic or in-depth knowledge of some of the following technologies:
- MSSQL, SSIS
- Azure components : Logic apps, Relay, Service bus, API management, App Service
- SOAP/REST and WCF
- Splunk, BTS 360, SoapUI, Postman, WinSCP
- Active Directory
- IT Service Management tool (preferred Remedy)
- XML, XSLT
- Linux (Red Hat, Bash)
- Digital certificates
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps to build a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
What we offer
We offer a challenging and international work environment and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development. At Vattenfall we also offer staff benefits such as favorable occupational pension agreements, flexible working hours and more. Read more about our benefits here.
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and one of the largest producer of heat. Our strategic direction includes a strong customer focus, a more sustainable energy portfolio and increased business focus. Vattenfall is a European energy company with around 20 000 employees. Together we produce heat and electricity from six energy sources; wind, hydro, biomass, nuclear, coal and gas. To continuously and reliably deliver energy to our society we need a variety of energy sources.
The Vattenfall Staff Function IT is an international unit within the Vattenfall Group. As a full-service IT provider, our goal is to be the best of the best when it comes to delivering extremely economical IT services and intelligent solutions. Our array of services ranges from process and application consulting to software solution development implementation projects and the operation of application systems.
Due to COVID-19 we adapted our application process to the current conditions. Interviews regarding this position will be conducted via video conference. Do you have any questions about the application process or how we deal with COVID-19? Please visit our generic FAQ page
For further information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Steffen Scheer via phone, +49 40 60005 4371. For more information about the recruitment process please contact Dominik Friebe via phone +49 40 79022 1374.
Please apply directly via the application button. We welcome your application in English.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a Security Vetting process, according to Swedish legislation.
Trade Union representatives in Sweden: Michelle von Gyllenpalm (Akademikerna), Anders Bohlin (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall’s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Location: Hamburg, Amsterdam, Katowice, Stockholm