The department of „Robotics and Assistance Systems“ develops innovative solutions for Safe Human-robot interaction such that robots can freely manipulate into the human environment. However, safe interaction is still a challenging problem specific to dynamic motion including human movement. Modern hardware interface such as sensors provide ensurity to have more safe-human robot collobration by interactacting with environment.
- Good and basic knowledge of Sensor and Control theory
- Very good programming skills in C++ and Python
- Highly motivated to work on challenging tasks
- Creative and able to work independently
- Good knowledge of English writing and speaking
- Ideally a long-term interest in a student activity beyond the internship
- Experiences with Ubuntu and ROS or intention to acquire them
Within this framework, student work would in the following subject areas is possible:
- Inteface of force-torque sensor to manipulation software
- Setup new robot manipulator into Care-O-bot4 with existing manipulation framework
- Test with existed manipulation scenario
- Presentation with the demonstration and result
The position offers the opportunity to work with advanced robots such as Care-O-bot and actively participate in various concrete projects to gain versatile practical experience. The participation in a project meeting and the direct exchange with project partners for the development of social competences is actively promoted.
Fraunhofer ist die größte Organisation für anwendungsorientierte Forschung in Europa. Unsere Forschungsfelder richten sich nach den Bedürfnissen der Menschen: Gesundheit, Sicherheit, Kommunikation, Mobilität, Energie und Umwelt. Wir sind kreativ, wir gestalten Technik, wir entwerfen Produkte, wir verbessern Verfahren, wir eröffnen neue Wege.
|Kennziffer: IPA-2020-129||Bewerbungsfrist: -|