The Lufthansa Group in Sweden is searching for a highly motivated and qualified intern (m/f) to support the B2C Marketing and B2B Sales Product & Program division, stationed in Stockholm.
The position offers a broad variety of tasks and guarantees great insights into marketing and sales product and program, at one of the world’s biggest airlines.
Your Tasks B2C
- Observe and participate in developing digital marketing campaigns that support the Lufthansa brand
- Content creation
Internal and external communication
- Participate in internal and external brainstorms for new product launches and campaigns
- Coordinate and handle agencies
- Assisting in planning/executing events and be on-site to support teams during selected events if needed
- Edition, publishing and statistical evaluation of weekly and monthly online newsletters
- Involved in day to day marketing activities such as Edition of the local websites and mobile sites
- Administration of marketing material
- Administrative duties
Yours Tasks B2B
Product & Program management
- Assist PPE (Program & Product Expert) with local projects or initiatives such as data consolidation, reporting and all other communication tasks etc.
Service Provider Coordination
- Support SPC (Service Provider Coordinator) with Sweden based provider management, local outsourcing tender and other administrative tasks as PPT creation etc.
- Aid SPSs (Sales Promotion Specialists) for both Agency and Corporate to coordinate with internal Central units, external agencies or business partners and execute delegated administrative tasks
- At the date of the internship you have completed the 2nd semester in marketing, communications or business administration
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here: https://www.be-lufthansa.com/de/faqs-be-lufthansa/lufthansa/praktikum-studienabschlussarbeit/
- You have advanced computer skills, especially in MS Office applications and CMS
- You are fluent in English and preferably in Swedish
- You show self-initiative, willingness to learn and have the ability to work independently
- You have a high degree of flexibility, commitment and enthusiasm
- You are a team player and have very good social skills
- You have passion for driving creative content, graphic design and videography.
- You can ideally start working in Stockholm from 25-JUL-2019 (THU)
The position offers a broad variety of tasks and guarantees great insights into B2C Marketing and B2B Product, Program and Promotion at one of the world’s biggest airlines.