- Code number: PCEE-P-1589280903-E
- Entry level: Internship
- Location: Prag
- Organization: Porsche Central and Eastern Europe
- Become an expert when it comes to the definition, implementation and strengthening of Customer data-driven processes while working at the Regional Office for the CEE region which comprises 27 markets and is characterized by cultural diversity.
- Gain deep insights into variety of key areas of the future business – Customer Relations with the corresponding topics CRM, CEM, Customer Insights and Advanced Analytics.
- Participate in the adaptation and implementation of data-driven projects such as Churn Management in the field of predictive marketing.
- Be creative in establishing self-defined Customer Touchpoints to further develop the Customer journey in the CEE region.
- Strengthen your customer-oriented, but also logical and structured thinking through the work with the central CRM system and the close cooperation with the individual markets.
- Study in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or IT
- Enthusiasm for Customer excitement and absolute Customer-focused mindset
- Problem solving oriented and result driven working characteristics
- Ability to work independently combined with a high level of motivation
- Good communication, analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
- Fluent knowledge of German & English
- Affinity for cars and the overall automotive industry desired
Start: September 2020
Duration: 6 months