Lufthansa German Airlines in Frankfurt is looking for motivated, qualified and proactive student (m/f/diverse) to support our team.
The EMEA marketing is responsible for all B2C marketing actions and end customer communication within Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Following the Lufthansa Group philosophy, we represent not only Lufthansa, but also our Group Partners SWISS and Austrian Airlines.
Together with over 30 colleagues in the markets, the Frankfurt based team develops and steers integrated marketing campaigns in over 60 countries. Our communication channels include classical advertising, various below-the-line measures as well as different social media platforms.
- Collaborating in planning, organizing and implementing target group-specific, digital communication measures for the Lufthansa Group airlines
- Involvement in the creation of newsletter content and coordination with relevant departments and stakeholders
- Working with the Lufthansa Newsletter Cockpit and testing the newsletter in direct coordination with the agency
- Coordination of local market inquiries and cooperation with representatives from local EMEA markets
- Supporting the team in day-to-day business and assisting with special projects
- Organization of workshops, trainings and events
- By the time of the internship you have completed the 3rd semester in the field of marketing and/or communication and/or sales
- You are enrolled in a university during the entire period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between the Bachelor and Master program (Gap Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here: https://www.be-lufthansa.com/de/faq/lufthansa/praktikum-studienabschlussarbeit
- Native or fluent English speaker, basic German knowledge
- Sound IT skills, especially Microsoft Office
- Profound knowledge and affinities for social media
- First experiences in project management through previous internships or part-time jobs is an advantage
- International thinking and open minded
- Confident appearance, ability to work under pressure, good team player