- Code number: PAG-P-6201113-E-2
- Entry level: Internship
- Location: Weissach
- Organization: Porsche AG
The design of each car is unique – and always has been. The origins of every generation can easily be identified. This illustrates the importance of styling within our development. In this context, the Styling Development Department is responsible for the Porsche exterior, interior and colour & trim design.
During your internship, you will gain comprehensive insights into the working world of Porsche, and provide assistance with the following projects and tasks, for example, depending on the focus of your degree course:
- Helping the team to create innovative designs in the form of sketches, Photoshop renderings and Alias sketch models
- Converting designs with the support of CAD and clay modellers
- Preparing presentations for design decisions
- Assisting the team with colour and material issues
- Investigating colour and material trends
- Organising and implementing colour & trim sub-projects
- Producing mood boards and trend research
- Automotive, transportation or product design, colour, material or textile design or graphic design degree course
- At least three semesters of study experience
- A good command of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint, MS Office and Autodesk Alias desirable
- Creative, independent and structured work approach
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
Start date: July 2020
Duration: 3-6 months
“In the beginning, I looked around and could not find quite the car I dreamed of. So I decided to build it myself.”
This quote from Ferdinand Porsche sums up what Porsche is as a brand, as a company, as a car manufacturer and as an employer. The “Porsche idea” has produced unique sports cars, such as the Porsche 356 and the 911. With the combination of tradition, innovation and our employees` Porsche typical – sometimes unconventional – ways of thinking, we make automobile dreams come true and always have that “little bit more” in our sights. But Porsche is more than “just” an exclusive sports car producer. Because Porsche has a lot to offer as an employer as well: numerous entry and career opportunities, measures for combining work and family, and flexible working hours.
Unabhängig von dem, was andere tun, sind wir stets bestrebt, unsere Grenzen ständig neu zu definieren und Maßstäbe zu setzen. Das können wir heute und in Zukunft aber nur mit Mitarbeitern und Führungskräften erreichen, die immer das „Etwas-mehr“ im Blick haben. Wie das aussehen kann? Lernen Sie Ihre Kollegen von morgen kennen.
Entdecken Sie auch die Vielfalt der Porsche Nachhaltigkeitsinitiativen und die Menschen dahinter. Nachhaltigkeit spielt bei Porsche eine große Rolle. Unser Ziel ist es, die nachhaltigste Marke für exklusive und sportliche Mobilität zu werden. Dabei bekennen wir uns zu den Pariser Klimazielen und agieren entlang der gesamten Wertschöpfungskette.
Exklusive Einblicke in die Porsche Arbeitswelt erhalten Sie auch auf unseren Jobs & Karriere Profilen in den sozialen Netzwerken:
Please complete our online application form and attach all your application documents, including cover letter, CV, work and education certificates and any other necessary certificates. Please note that we do not accept applications by post or e-mail.
Applicants from the European Economic Area applying for an internship in Germany must have an identity card or passport. Applicants from outside the European Economic Area must have a residence and, if necessary, work permit for the duration of the internship.
You can find more information about applications to Porsche here.
We expressly welcome applications from people with disabilities whose integration is of particular importance to us.
Our application hotline, on 0711/911-22 911, is open Monday to Friday from 14.00 to 17.00 for any questions you may have about applications to Porsche.