The ZEISS Digital Partners (ZDP) realize cutting-edge customer-centric digital solutions jointly with the ZEISS business units. Additionally, ZDP co-drives the ZEISS wide strategic program for Digital Ecosystem Enablement.
- A university degree, preferably in marketing, corporate communications or change management, paired with a passion for both digital technology and technical products and markets
- At least 2 years of professional experience in an internal communication role, familiar with digital and B2B industry topics
- Proven experience of successfully coordinating many internal stakeholders embracing ambiguity in a “deliver to promise” fashion
- A sharp analytical mind quickly grasping the business relevance of ideas
- Strong communication skills paired with empathy to easily navigate corporate as well as “geeky/nerdy” environments
- A creative and goal-oriented approach with stakeholder-oriented solution thinking
- Readiness and willingness to learn fast, a pro-active mindset and strong competencies to connect and collaborate
- Fluent English and advanced German language skills
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.