INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE PROGRAM (VIE) - CONSULTANT PROJECT CONTROLLING & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), following its acquisition of Aricent. The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. For over 30 years, the company has provided expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway and telecommunications. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductors, digital experience and design innovation. Combined, Altran and Aricent generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2017, with some 45,000 employees in more than 30 countries.
OUR INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE VIE PROGRAM
The VIE International Internship Program (Volontariat International en Entreprise) allows young Europeans to work abroad for a French company for a period of 6 to 24 months. It is run by a French public institution called Business
France. You will get the possibility to experience and explore new challenges, having a lot of benefits from joining Altran and starting off an international carreer together with a great community of VIEs.
To participate in our graduate program you must be between 18 and 28 years old and be a European citizen.
You will become part of a dynamic team in the field of automotive software development and will gain exciting insights into the mobility of the future. A challenging field of activity with a high degree of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative scope for optimisation approaches awaits you.
- Preparation of sales and cost evaluations as well as forecasts and comparison of target and actual results
- Identification of weak points as well as implementation of suitable action for continuous optimisation of project results
- Ongoing monitoring and control of project-relevant travel expenses and their invoicing according to project standards
- Interface to corporate controlling and travel management to ensure prompt and correct invoicing of all project costs
- Participation in the preparation of quotations
- Implementation of all project-relevant measures when onboarding new employees
- Succesfully compelted studies in business administration, economics or engineering
- Experience and interest in controlling and/or project management gained through internships or similar
- A high willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Careful and self-reliant way of working
- Assertiveness and drive to advance topics to create continuous optimization
- Excellent English level (C1 at least)
- Very good command of German (B2 at least)
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION!
Commercial & Projects Analyst Trainee
Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland GmbH | Traineeprogramm | Porto Salvo
DRP & Supply Planning Trainee
Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland GmbH | Traineeprogramm | Barcelona
Trainee Business Development (m/
Carl Zeiss AG | Traineeprogramm | Oberkochen
Traineeship in the Cross-media Unit
International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) | Traineeprogramm | Schweiz
Sales and Business Development Manager Trainee (m/
MTU Aero Engines GmbH | Traineeprogramm | Langenhagen