- Code number: PCEE-P-1634292230-E
- Entry level: Internship
- Location: Prag
- Organization: Porsche Central and Eastern Europe
- Support of the After Sales Training Manager in the operational business, with market and project specific tasks.
- Support in handling of training projects in close collaboration with external and internal partners.
- Support in organisation and preparation of local training events.
- Support in creation of statistics, presentations and reports.
- Support in development, support and maintenance of the online communication portal.
- Support in preparation of KPI reporting, presentations, and Board Meetings
Porsche Central & Eastern Europe, Prague, Czech Republic
After Sales Department with the focus: After Sales Technical and Non–Technical Training
Until: March 2022 (duration of 5 months).
- Studies with a major in Business Administration, Business or Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or in a related subject.
- Previous experience, ideally within the automotive industry desirable.
- Project management and/or consulting experience beneficial.
- Previous experience abroad beneficial.
- High interest in the automotive industry.
- High proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
- Fluent English proficiency, German proficiency is an advantage but not required.
- Detail-oriented and accurate working attitude.
- Strong analytical and communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Team oriented with an independent pro-active working attitude.
- Ability to work simultaneously on various projects in a highly dynamic and intercultural environment.
- Driver’s license
Please send your complete application incl. letter of intent, CV and credentials to:
Subject: Internship “After Sales Department, Focus: After Sales Training”