At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Be involved in the preparation of Henkel's annual and quarterly reporting, together with other functions in finance, corporate communications, strategy and Henkel’s business units
- Support the organization and execution of investor and analyst days in cooperation with Henkel’s business units and other departments
- Prepare conference calls and organize roadshows/conferences with Henkel's top management
- Participate in finance and investor relations related project work and research studies
- Become fully integrated into the team and the daily business at Henkel