- Support the Corporate Development project managers in internal and cross business group strategic initiatives
- Identify long-term market developments and trends as well as evaluate technologies with our R&D
- Analyze ZEISS core competencies and define and evaluate concrete growth options
- Support corporate projects on strategic objectives and the long-term ZEISS growth strategy
- Identify investment objectives, incorporate these into the M&A process and help integrate them in the Group
- Help actively shape the strategic planning process of the business areas
- You will get mentoring from a senior manager, tasks enabling you to take responsibility and opportunities to get to know several business areas
- You are currently in your Masters studies in economics, industrial engineering or a science / technology / engineering / math (STEM) subject with additional economics modules
- You have achieved excellent grades during your degree
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to implement
- A high level of creative potential and can work in an independent and goal-oriented manner
- You have gained initial knowledge and experience in corporate strategy work (e.g. market and competitor analyses, portfolio management, innovation management, financial valuation techniques, post merger integration)
- Business-fluent German and English and an outstanding communication style are confident in a business environment
- Preferably, initial experience in or interfaces with the high-tech industry or at a top management consultancy
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.