- Be responsible for the effective provision, installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of system hardware and related infrastructure
- Coordinate internal and external service providers
- Work in cross-functional project teams to develop and evaluate operational concepts and new technology stacks, up to and including implementation and operation
- Ensure the availability of the necessary IT infrastructure for events organized by the Executive Board
- Support users competently, responsively and with a professional demeanor in the event of IT problems
- Create documentation and further develop knowledge management
- Advise the specialist departments and be involved in project groups with regard to the use of infrastructures, topologies or components
- A qualifying practical training (e.g. IT specialist) with many years of professional experience and/or further training (e.g. technician); alternatively a technical university degree (e.g. computer science, automation, electrical engineering or communication technology) with extensive practical knowledge
- Practical work experience in the field of IT infrastructure, network operation and industrial automation as well as in end user support
- Experience in the moderation of workshops as well as the conception, visualization and presentation of technical issues
- Knowledge regarding WAN, LAN and WLAN; ITIL certification is of advantage
- Fluent written and spoken German; English skills are desirable
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as high service orientation and commitment
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.