Ensures best practice in IT Governance, Security management and compliance with Lufthansa policies in the B.Robotics Program.
- Be a liaison between B.Robotics Program, IT, LGBS Security Team, Audit & Compliance Manager and other compliance – related teams.
- Define IT Service principles and IT Standards for the B.Robotics Program.
- Implement and maintain IT Security and data protection policies, processes and procedures in close cooperation with LGBS Security Team.
- Accountability for IT & Security Governance Model documentation.
- Ensuring compliance with IT Governance and Security principles in Robotics projects and serving as an advisory board for Project Teams in discussion with Customers.
- Ensuring proper “handover to operations” process for new projects and technologies
- Good ITIL Experience.
- Experience with Robotics and Automation (UiPath technology preferred).
- General knowledge about UiPath robot development.
- Good IT Security and data protection standards knowledge.
- Experience with compliance audits.
- General technical knowledge about IT Infrastructure (Servers, databased, firewalls, network, orchestrator, Cloud Infrastructure, etc).
- Very good English.
- Good command of German would be additional asset.
- Very good communication skills.
- Extensive negotiation and diplomacy skills.
- Risk-awareness and mitigation skills.
- Employee events (summer festivals, sport competitions, etc.)
- Flight discounts .
- Support for relocation.
Professional support, career
- Development programs
Family / work
- Child friendly
- Flexible working hours
*Must posses a legal work permit in the country of employment.