Junior Buyer with German (Iasi)
Junior Buyer with German (Iasi)
Our Purchasing team makes sure we get the very best value without compromising on quality. With billions spent on goods and services every single year, that’s no small task. So we only look for bright, curious colleagues who are ready to make a real impact as part of our talented and driven team.
Do you want to be a Junior Buyer? These should spark your interest:
• Accurate and timely processing of all purchase orders according to defined process;
• Manage the day-to-day business relationship with key suppliers through supporting activities including ordering, communication of demand/ volume/ delivery time changes, issue resolution, sharing of end-user feedback, follow up on orders, etc.;
• Develop a strong understanding and knowledge of suppliers and own area of responsibility;
• Assist with contract and catalogue development and execution ;
• Facilitate bids, analysis and negotiations for goods and services;
• Manage supplier relationships to ensure continuity of goods and services that meet the quality, service and price performance standards of the company;
• Drive implementation of global/regional agreements;
• Working with stakeholders and leadership teams to implement and enforcing polices that increase spend visibility and compliance;
• Works closely with Finance teams to expedite receiving and AP processes;
• Collaborate and communicate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, businesses, and geographies to realize procurement goals and objectives.
We are searching for a Buyer that:
• is fluent in German and English;
• has a Bachelor Degree (one in Economics is an advantage);
• is eager to develop and learn more about purchasing department;
• has strong negotiation and communication skills.
If the above descriptions suits you, we will certainly like to meet you!
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for your learning period;
• Flexible working hours for your studies;
• Employee discount for local vendors;
• Health & wellness;
• Employee events;
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Weitere Jobangebote von Continental AG
Deloitte | Senior Professional | Frankfurt am Main
Commercial Manager (m/
Rheinmetall Landsysteme GmbH | Senior Professional | Unterlüß
ABSCHLUSS- ODER SEMESTER-/
Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Augsburg
SAP FICO Consultant (m/
Carl Zeiss AG | Senior Professional | Oberkochen
Manager Energieberatung (w/
PwC | Senior Professional | Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, München
Studentische*r Mitarbeiter*in für das Projektmanagement
Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Berlin