- an academic degree (Master) in finance and controlling, economics, management
- 1-2 years of working experience in the area of finance, controlling or related topics, e.g. as consultant
- very good analytical skills with profound knowledge of MS office tools such as Excel as well as other tools
- high interest in digitalization, ideally first experience in Business Intelligence solutions, databases or other controlling software
- very good communication skills and the motivation to work with many different global stakeholders in different time zones
- experience in or strong interest for sustainability management
- ideally first experience with relevant sustainability reporting standards and regulatory frameworks (for example GRI, TCFD, GHG Protocol, EU Taxonomy)
- the ability to work self-dependent on work packages
- fluent written and spoken English
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.