At Deloitte Garage, we help our clients identify, validate and realize new revenue potential through business building and corporate innovation initiatives. We combine structured frameworks with a hands-on approach to develop and build new digital strategies and digital ventures that are lean, sustainable and impactful. We are growing quickly, and are looking for ambitious, self-starting professionals who are passionate about digital products, services and businesses. If you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves, speak your mind and get things done – perfect! Send us your application (including references) and tell us why you are an ideal candidate to join our team.
For our team at the location Berlin amd Munich we are looking for dedicated reinforcement.
- Be part of Deloitte`s dedicated business building unit and join our international team consisting of the best and brightest digital entrepreneurs and strategists the market has to offer
- Gain C-level exposure and influence C-level decision makers with your brilliant and disruptive ideas and enjoy the freedom to be able to initiate and work on projects you find interesting and important
- Disrupt the digital landscape by being at the forefront of digital technology, by driving change in ripe markets and by building turnkey businesses and boosting innovation initiatives with corporate clients
- Work with interdisciplinary team members to identify new market and business opportunities for clients (incl. through human centered design techniques)
- Explore and analyze industries, markets and trends
- Develop business plans, competitor analyses and financial business cases for new digital ventures or initiatives
- Develop economic models and e.g. “unit economics”
- Assist in developing strategies that help our clients to transform their business and operations
- Create top management documents and deliverables to synthesize results
- Collaborate with the Strategic Design and Product Development teams, as well as clients, to define a minimum viable business build (or product/service)
- Contribute to business model options and case for new ventures
- Assist in client workshops and meetings and contribute to presentations to the top management
- Support with turning concepts into reality for a successful go-to-market or scale-up of a business (e.g. MVP building and piloting)
- Collaborate with software architects, web designers and developers to build impactful digital products and businesses
- Support interim management responsibilities in new ventures while 'training the trainer' to prepare the client for a sustainable transfer of the venture
- Grow the Ventures business by developing and implementing your own ideas to improve our daily work and by supporting the acquisition of new projects and clients through pursuit activities
- A bachelor or master degree from one of the top universities in the world with exceptional academic records (business administration, entrepreneurship, innovation management, economics, psychology, (software) engineering, or equivalent are preferred)
- Relevant experience from strategy/management consulting and/or high-pressure start-ups and/or digital/strategy departments of high-profile corporates
- Relevant experience within the field of innovation, digitalization and technology-enabled business models
- Experience in strategy development, business and financial planning
- A background in product prototyping and testing
- An analytical, operational and creative skillset
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal, German skills are a valuable plus
- Excellent MS Office skills
In addition to a secure workplace in a friendly and open atmosphere, we offer you a promising, international working environment. Various projects are waiting for you with customers from different industries. We have flat hierarchies and an open door policy. Another plus point: With our Deloitte University, we are pursuing an uniquely innovative approach to further your development. Through a custom-made World Class Curriculum, we ensure that you have the know-how and qualifications to develop the best solutions for our customers.
Please send your application to the Deloitte Recruiting team.
The inclusion of people with disabilities is our mutual understanding. We very much appreciate your application. Due to our German data protection law, please note that we can only accept online applications via our online recruitment system.
Our FAQs will help you with questions concerning applications at Deloitte. Additionally, our application tips will give you specific advice on how to apply successfully via our online portal:
What impact will you make?