Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Knowledge Management / Localization Coordinator (m/f/x) - Customer Care. In this role, you will be a vital part of the international Knowledge Management team located in Customer Care. You will partner with business teams to support major launches and other high-profile (and often confidential) initiatives. You have an understanding of Knowledge Management methodologies, paired with strong writing and verbal communication skills. You will need to exemplify great attention to detail, the ability to effectively prioritize, and multi-task multiple time-sensitive projects with a reasonable level of autonomy. With an in-depth understanding of the new Spanish customer base and agent population, you are their advocate and expert to deliver delightful, engaging and smart content.
The position is initially open through an 8 months contract.
As a Knowledge Management Coordinator, you will...
- Translate, localize & copy edit smart and engaging knowledge content from English to Spanish (Castillan) and/or vice versa.
- Support our team in bug testing (audiobooks and technical) and QA on new product launches.
- Create digestible support content that is internal- and external-facing adhering to style guidelines and the voice of Audible Customer Service.
- Develop a continuous maintenance and optimization process for the support content and experience.
- Be operational support for other CS team´s initiatives, like support our Customer Service Agents via Ticket System.
- Be the Customer Service Knowledge Management expert for other departments e.g. Marketing. We are number driven. You will carry out content effectiveness surveys and do analysis of our knowledge bases and surfaces to ensure highest quality.
- Previous experience in CS, Knowledge Management, localization project management or similar content development fields.
- Full fluency in Spanish (Castillan), proficient use of English language.
- Experience with writing, translating, creating, and editing content for internal/external communication for a product or service.
- Good analytical skills as well as a collaborative approach and a high level of service orientation.
- Discipline to understand the value of capturing and disseminating information.
- Strong communication skills - able to deal with colleagues of different experience levels and seniority.
- Educational background in humanities (e.g. Literature, Philosophy, Social Sciences or similar fields).
- German, French and/or Italian language knowledge is a plus.
- Basic design skills.
- Basic HTML, CSS skills.
- You possess excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to operate simultaneously and effectively in both tactical and strategic modes.
- High intellectual curiosity, creative problem-solving skills and openness to new ideas.
- Capable of independently pushing work forward, a positive and proactive “can do” attitude and strong teaming skills.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word. Audible offers a Hub+Home hybrid workplace model that gives employees flexibility between gathering in a common office space (work from hub) and remote work (work from home). Some teams will work mostly at hub, some mostly at home and others hybrid. For more information, please visit adbl.co/hybrid.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.