We are looking for self-motivated and result-oriented machine learning data manager to join the team of Translational Research Lab at Carl Zeiss Meditec AG in Munich. In this role you will manage the data collection, pre-processing, augmentation, simulation, annotation, and allocation of training, tuning, and testing data for different machine learning products from different Meditec departments (ophthalmology and microsurgery).
- Defining and roll-out of the blueprint of data management for AI-based projects based on guidelines from FDA, NMPA, and similar organizations
- Implementing the general framework for data management that can be used in different projects across Carl Zeiss Meditec
- Managing the data inventory for different projects across Carl Zeiss Meditec
- Master or PhD degree in machine learning, computer science, informatics, or a related engineering field
- At least 3-5 years of experience working on data-driven and machine learning projects as data manger, data scientist, or software project manager, ideally, with experience in releasing AI-based software as medical device.
- Business fluent English and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate productively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong capacity of understanding different medical applications from different medical fields
- Experience with databases
- Strong theoretical knowledge of statistical analysis, machine learning, and data mining
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.