Amazon Marketplace continues to evolve to be the best place for third party (3P) Selling Partners to meet their global potential and reach out to hundreds of millions of customers world wide by leveraging our tools and services.
The Amazon Global Selling Team is seeking a
Manager Amazon Global Selling MENA, Middle East/NorthAfrica
who is self-motivated, results-driven and capable of working in a dynamic, fast-paced and international environment focused on leading a team of 5+ direct reports and cross-regional stakeholders.
The role is based in BERLIN.
Our global business development team will invent and innovate across technology, processes and people to grow the Amazon Global Selling program, improve seller success and enable scalable global solutions through direct cooperation with our team world wide.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Hire top talent and support their professional development by identifying and creating opportunities for them to build their skill set.
· Develop, execute and deliver a strategy to meet your team level goals including Selling Partner satisfaction using our AGS Playbooks, and continuously strive to improve your team’s productivity
· Regularly audit key metrics to ensure your team is optimizing for Selling Partner growth
· Actively listen to and conduct deep dives on challenges your team and their Selling Partners’ are facing and provide inputs to the WW Product Management teams to drive improvements within the AMG Playbook.
· Pan and deliver operational plans and forecasts for the next 1, 3 and 5 years ahead.
· You will also be responsible for managing complex cross-border account management issues and escalations at scale, and coaching your team to do the same.
· Grow and develop high talent
For this position, we expect..
· 7+ years prior experience in business development / sales / sales-engineering / consulting (top-tier firm), preferably in the technology, internet and e-commerce sectors
· Master Degree or equivalent education
· Experience successfully leading and developing and team of direct and indirect reports
· Strong analytical and project management skills
· Fluent English, any additional EU, Arabic or Turkish language is preferable.
Further Qualifications would be a plus..
· Experience selling nascent products/services into new markets
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic, sometimes ambiguous environment
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically, innovatively and creatively using sound business judgment and quantitative skills
· Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams across business-development, marketing, operations, product development, legal teams, etc.
· Self-motivated, results-driven and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your targets
· Good balance between strategic / analytical skills and operational execution
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts up to Director/VP level
· A strong understanding of logistics, including export & import processes and requirements is preferred
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.