Manager Merchant Services AMPS (m/w/d) – Munich
Our vision is to make Amazon the best place for third party Selling Partners of all sizes to grow and serve customers, leveraging world-class tools and services. The Amazon Marketplace Professional Services (AMPS) team is seeking a Manager Merchant Services AMPS who is self-motivated, results-driven and capable of working in a dynamic environment. The role will be a manager of manager leading a team of of 17 including 2 Teamleads as well as 4-5 Marketplace Consultants. On top you further lead a number of EU wide projects. The role is based in Munich.
Amazon Marketplace Professional Services (AMPS) program seeks to improve the customer and Selling Partner experience on Amazon by working directly with Selling Partners to improve value, selection and convenience across their business. Our team will invent and innovate across technology, processes and people to grow the program, improve seller engagement and satisfaction and enable scalable global solutions through direct cooperation with the US, China and Japan Teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Hire top talent and support their professional development by identifying and creating opportunities for them to build their skill set.
· Build and deliver a strategy to meet your team level goals including Selling Partner satisfaction using our AMPS Playbooks, and continuously strive to improve your team’s productivity as they focus on supporting their own portfolio of Selling Partners achieve their growth goals by becoming experts of the Marketplace.
· Regularly audit key metrics to ensure your team is optimizing for Selling Partner growth and satisfaction.
· Listen to and conduct deep dives on challenges your team and their Selling Partners’ are facing and provide inputs to the Luxembourg Product Management teams to drive improvements within the AMPS Playbook.
· Become an expert on the AMPS Playbook and using that to help/coach your team member in the delivery of holistic account management services to the Selling Partners.
· You will also be responsible for managing complex account management issues and escalations at scale, and coaching your team to do the same.
· Grow and develop people into a talent pool for Amazon
As a Manager for AMPS, you will be responsible for developing and delivering a strategy to meet your team level goals including Selling Partner satisfaction goals, and continuously striving to improve your team’s productivity using our AMPS Playbooks, as well as providing holistic account management to your own portfolio of Selling Partners by improving their performance across key metrics.
You must be passionate about managing and developing people, highly analytical, resourceful and customer focused. You need to have a proven track record of delivering results in fast-paced and dynamic business environments while managing the sometimes conflicting needs of different groups of stakeholders.
For this position, we expect..
· 7 years prior experience in business development / sales / sales-engineering / consulting (top-tier firm), preferably in the technology, internet and e-commerce sectors.
· Experience successfully leading and developing and large team of direct and indirect reports
· Self-motivated, results-driven and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your targets
· Strong analytic and project management skills.
· Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams across business-development, marketing, operations, product development, legal teams, etc.
· Good balance between strategic / analytical skills and operational execution.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts up to Director/VP level
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; bias for action
· Fluent in German and English
Further Qualifications would be a plus..
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others
· Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel
· Experience in eCommerce
· Superior communication and presentation skills
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment, prioritising and managing multiple responsibilities
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving business performance
· Passionate about coaching/developing people
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.