Managing Consultant – Cloud Advisory (w/m/x)
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are seeking an experienced, creative and highly motivated Managing IT Consultant with experience in the transformation of IT organizations along with their digital transformation and journey to hybrid and multi-cloud.
IntroductionAt IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise- Various cloud paradigms and architectures; public/private, Hybrid, Multi-cloud, insourcing and outsourcing
- Infrastructure (network connectivity and security) and operations (Hybrid / Multi-cloud management)
- Certified across different Cloud-Service provider such as AWS (Cloud Practitioner), MS Azure, Google Compute Cloud, IBM Cloud
- Familiar with IT organizational models, IT governance, management and operating models and IT financing models
- Background in IT service Mgmt., IT sourcing, IT strategy,
- Understanding of dependencies including cause & effect chains between business and IT,
- Experience in the rollout of new cloud-based target operating model
- Experienced in the adoption and development of Target Operating models (Cloud)
Years of experiences: > 8 years
- Flexible, curious and creative
- Continuous Learner
- Digital Savvy
- Open for Change and able to create and propose innovative ideas
- Team player, integrative and positive in a group dynamic
- Able to build empathy within our teams and win the trust of our clients
- Self-Driven, entrepreneurial, proactive and productive
- Willing to travel and to work on client sites
- Excellent leadership & consulting skills
- Certification as Cloud Solution Architect by AWS, Azure or GCP
- Excellent written and verbal communication (German and English fluent)
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience-
Required EducationBachelor's Degree
Preferred EducationMaster's Degree
About Business UnitThis position currently sits within Global Technology Services (GTS) Infrastructure Services (IS) or a shared services function supporting GTS.
As announced in October 2020, IBM intends that its managed infrastructure services business of the GTS organization will become an independent company named Kyndryl by the end of 2021, creating two distinct and powerful market-leading companies.
Together, we will advance the vital systems that power the digital economy. Serving over 4,600 technology-intensive, highly regulated customers, including over 75% of the Fortune 100, our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today.
We will work flexibly and in partnership with our customers to amplify business outcomes while always pushing ourselves to improve and meet all opportunities. Come join our team of diverse, devoted, and empathetic technology experts who are at the center of discovering what’s next.
Please note: The final decision if this position will transition from IBM to Kyndryl is yet to be confirmed.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration, and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
State / ProvinceMULTIPLE
City / Township / VillageMULTIPLE CITIES
IBM Business GroupGTS
Primary job categoryConsultant
Secondary Job CategoryOther Consultant
Role ( Job Role )IT Management Consultant
Early Professional TrackNot Applicable - Professional Hire
Travel RequiredUp to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
Company(Y026) IBM Ocean Deutschland GmbH
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?No
Mehr Jobangebote von IBM Deutschland
Weitere Angebote im Stellenmarkt