The Market Development Manager is responsible for managing large and influential health system accounts, as defined by Zeiss, to represent all Zeiss Remote Care products and services relevant to that account. This individual is responsible for identifying opportunities for penetration sales, proposal development, customer presentations and coordination of new business opportunities. Proactively develops effective business relationships with key decision makers in order to meet or exceed sales targets. The Market Development Manager coordinates and participates in meetings with key influencers in the account and brings in subject matter experts from Zeiss for demonstrations, or in the development of proposals in order to be most effective.
• Work with Sales and Marketing organization and Remote Care business unit to agree on account targets, process, and mutual goals for health system accounts.
• Drive results by clearly demonstrating the value propositions for Telehealth solutions to improve customer growth and retention.
• Demonstrate active listening skills to gain understanding of key customer issues; identify challenges and manage expectations.
• Build collaborative partnerships with key accounts to develop and present professional business proposals that address their organizational challenges.
• Anticipate customer needs, recognize and act on opportunities to enhance customer service and expand the scope of business.
• Provide management team with feedback on critical success factors and long-term growth potential of major customer segments.
• Continuously monitor business trends and recommend strategies to optimize product portfolio performance.
• Define project workflows, track project progress, manage resources, and prioritize responsibilities and tasks in order to deliver quality and timely results.
• Five (5) years of previous sales experience in medical device, health care software solutions, patient care, or managed care environment. Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working with senior-level executives, client relationship management and ability to influence decisions.
• Resourceful, creative, with an ability to prioritize and proactively offer solutions.
• Exceptional organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proven track record of sustained sales success
• Working experience with, Large Hospital Systems, and Integrated Delivery Networks preferred.
• Ability to work with internal corporate partners to develop cohesive, comprehensive, and innovative solutions for market accounts.
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience required in contract negotiation and development.
• Must exhibit an understanding of reimbursements, STAR Ratings, and HEDIS measures from the various payers including Medicare/aid.
• Excellent verbal, written, consultative and interpersonal communication skills
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.