Amazon Operations sits at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. We look after everything from the moment a customer clicks buy; to the moment their item is delivered – from desktop to doorstep. We do things on a massive scale – millions of packages pass through the hands of our Associates every year. As a business, we do lots of things to attract, engage, support, motivate and enable the brilliant people who make it all happen. At the forefront of that effort, in Europe, sits our WFS Marketing team – a collective of talented individuals managing the media & marketing strategy, reporting, modelling & analytics, tools & systems. Our goal is attracting hundreds of thousands of associates yearly for various operational business lines (fulfilment centres, transportation, and logistics).
We expect this role to plan, coordinate, implement and oversee the performance of various marketing campaigns.
Specifically, the Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for briefing external agencies (media and creatives), monitoring alignment between campaigns plans and business objectives, coordinating the media and creative execution – ensuring top-quality campaigns delivery. You will monitor, assess and report on the results of campaigns, make recommendations to optimize the campaign performance and implement improvements. You will work closely with the Marketing Managers on managing spend, schedules and campaign’s performance analysis.
We also expect this role to identify internal and external processes’ weaknesses, suggest improvements to optimize and reduce our time to market and work with various partners, peers and stakeholders to implement them.
· Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Business, Communication, and/or Marketing
· Excellent communication and written skills in German and English
· Experience in media buying (digital/offline media channels)
· Extensive experience in managing marketing campaigns performance across paid digital marketing such as Social, Programmatic, Search or/and in paid traditional offline media channels
· Experience in partnering with various external suppliers (e.g. media agencies, creative agencies) and in negotiation skills
· Project management skills
· Command and understanding of data, analytics, reporting
· Experience in recruitment marketing / employer branding would be a plus