- Code number: PCNA-P-1576059537-E
- Entry level: Internship
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: Porsche Cars North America
Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (PCNA) is hiring an intern for its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. The intern will be a part of the marketing communications team and assist the daily coordination of strategic campaigns. The team is responsible for national campaigns across all media channels including digital media, social media, OOH and print. Typical campaign work covers both model line promotion and brand positioning.
This role requires excellent communication skills - verbal and written. Overall responsibilities include assisting with project management, creative development, asset distribution, vendor management, budgeting and administrative duties. The ideal candidate is proactive, resourceful, flexible and able to multi-task and work independently. During the course of the internship, the applicant will have the chance to become an integral member of the Communications team.
Candidates will be expected to be available to work during normal business hours (Monday – Friday; exact hours will vary). To be eligible for the internship program, candidates are required to be enrolled at an accredited post-secondary educational institution or have graduated from one within the 6 months prior to the start date of the internship. Candidates who do not meet this guideline will not be considered. Winter 2018 graduates are strongly encouraged to apply. This position will be available to start in January 2019, with a six month term to start. Applications for later terms will not be accepted at this time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications (mass communication, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field)
- Prior marketing or advertising internship experience – agency or corporate (required)
- Experience developing communication material including writing copy, presentation layout, digital and social media, print collateral, video production, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to translate and report on campaign metrics, such as engagement/KPIs and Google Analytics data
- Develop relationships with other business units in order to route time- and content-sensitive materials for campaign development
- Perform duties in a timely manner according to an established schedule and succeed in a deadline-oriented environment
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills and an understanding of target audiences
- Communication skills – interpersonal, presentation and written
- High Microsoft Office Suite competency
- Financial literacy
- Analytical and conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic thinking
- Integration – joining people, processes or systems
- Resource and time management
- Problem-solving; being able to solve problems effectively and efficiently while being resourceful
- Strong organizational ability with keen attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willing to challenge yourself to develop your talents and skillsets