- Code number: PAG-A-1663321271-E
- Entry level: Thesis
- Location: Weissach
- Organization: Porsche AG
- Research state-of-the-art image and scene classification methods
- Compare and evaluate the suitability of different methods based on your derived metrics
- Implement and train the chosen methods on a custom, existing dataset
- Analyze the performance and differences between the methods in a deep and scientific way
- Document your results scientifically
- Studies in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics, or related technical areas
- Study focus in Cognitive Systems, Perception, Computer Vision or Machine Learning
- Solid understanding of fundamental computer vision concepts, particularly in the context of machine learning
- Practical experience in researching and implementing state-of-the-art computer vision approaches, implementing training and evaluation pipelines for machine learning use cases
- Strong Python programming skills (OOP, clean code, documentation, version control)
- Very good experience with PyTorch (implementing networks and training pipelines from scratch based on research papers)
- Comfortable in working in Linux
- Strong analytical thinking, research affinity and confident in taking responsibility
- Good language skills in German and English
“In the beginning, I looked around and could not find quite the car I dreamed of. So I decided to build it myself.”
This quote from Ferdinand Porsche sums up what Porsche is as a brand, as a company, as a car manufacturer and as an employer. The “Porsche idea” has produced unique sports cars, such as the Porsche 356 and the 911. With the combination of tradition, innovation and our employees` Porsche typical – sometimes unconventional – ways of thinking, we make automobile dreams come true and always have that “little bit more” in our sights. But Porsche is more than “just” an exclusive sports car producer. Because Porsche has a lot to offer as an employer as well: numerous entry and career opportunities, measures for combining work and family, and flexible working hours.
Regardless of what others do, we are always striving to redefine our limits and set standards. But all of this can only be achieved today and in the future with employees and management who always have an eye for more than the standard. What does that look like? Get to know your future colleagues.
You will find exclusive insights into the Porsche working world on our jobs and careers profiles on social media:
Please complete our online application form and attach all your application documents, including cover letter, CV, work and education certificates and any other necessary certificates. Please note that we do not accept applications by post or e-mail.
Applicants from the European Economic Area applying for an internship in Germany must have an identity card or passport. Applicants from outside the European Economic Area must have a residence and, if necessary, work permit for the duration of the internship.
You can find more information about applications to Porsche here.
We expressly welcome applications from people with disabilities whose integration is of particular importance to us.