- Performs routine production duties associated with various aspects of lens production paying close attention to quality, quantity and efficiency. This position focuses on our Backside Coating area.
- Qualifies and inspects product to ensure compliance with CZV specifications and standards.
- Complies with all safety regulations as well as maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintains appropriate written and/or computer documentation.
- Works in different work areas or product lines as production needs require.
- Participates in meetings to enhance departmental communication and efficiency.
- Trains peers as needed.
- Performs additional tasks as needed.
- HS Diploma, equivalent or 2 years related manufacturing experience
- 0-2 years related experience
- Reliable, honest, dependable and able to follow directions either written or verbal
- Customer Service Mindset
- Must be able to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Be able perform repetitive movements with upper and lower extremities.
- Must be able to regularly lift 10 pounds.
- Must be able to exert up to 20 PSI with hands
- Requires ability to sustain lengthy periods of visual concentration and good hand/eye/foot coordination
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task production environment
- Ability to focus for long periods of time
- Eye for attention to detail and symmetry
- Solid dexterity and mechanical skills
- Patience to fully see the task through is a must
- Ability to communicate with other associates in a clear, concise manner
- Professional demeanor
- General office/computer experience
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.