“Come build the future with us.”
Amazon has a long history of working to provide customers the largest possible selection to allow customers to find, discover and buy anything they wish to buy online.
The Amazon Global Selling Team seeks a Partner Manager AGS (m/w/d) in Berlin, Germany to take on an exciting new role to recruit, support and manage strategic third-party Sellers from Europe in their worldwide expansion with Amazon.
The AGS Partner Manager is responsible for delivering in depth business analysis and driving effective management of key sellers.
The AGS Partner Manager will have a combination of analytical and commercial skills, in addition to working with internal development and business teams to identify improvement opportunities and implement them.
Your responsibilities as an AGS Partner Manager:
· You will recruit and manage European Sellers as well as developing and implementing account management tools to analyze their performance.
· You will be Amazon’s main point of contact for these key partners, managing the day-to-day relationship with them. If appropriate, you will make sure that key accounts are trained on Amazon’s selling tools and are fully familiar with our range of products and services.
· You will identify opportunities to increase the Sellers’ revenue across Amazon’s marketplaces
· You will ensure that these Sellers conform to Amazon’s high customer experience standards and you will help them take corrective measures if appropriate.
· You will collect Seller’s feedback and requests, as well as escalating issues limiting Sellers’ growth, driving teams across the business to prioritize and deploy fixes/improvements in a timely manner
For this position, we expect.
· Minimum bachelor degree level qualification , or equivalent, preferably in a business-related subject such as Business Administration, Business Engineering or Business Information
· First Experience in Account Management, Sales, Management Consulting, Business Development or roles with similarly broad scope
· Fluency in English and German required. Further EU languages preferable
· Strong business acumen, as well as communication and negotiation skills
· Very good Excel skills, preferably good knowledge in databases or CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce)
· Further Qualifications would be a plus.
· Successful candidates will have proven experience in developing original ideas, approaches, and solutions to typical, unusual, or difficult situations in a competitive and ever changing business climate
· Proven quantitative analytical capability and project management skills in addition to being customer focused, extremely detail-oriented, and able to effectively prioritize and multi-task
What’s on offer :
· The opportunity to join the online retail leader and be part of its success story
· A fast-paced, dynamic and exciting working environment
· A competitive compensation package
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.