At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Interesting and diverse work in a global, corporate IP department with a focus on drafting new applications, conducting patent prosecution as well as participating in opposition and appeal procedures, including the related correspondence with the patent offices, patent courts and competitors
- Enforcement of intellectual property rights and development of long-term IP strategies including the corresponding counselling of the respective business units
- Close cooperation with patent attorneys abroad
- Accompanying the technical innovations that are important for our company in close cooperation with the research & development departments
- Supporting and advising our inventors in all matters of industrial property rights protection